Purveyors of finer speculative products since 2008; specializing in literate guesswork, slipshod argument, future games und so weiter

Friday, October 10, 2008

Play this at about 3:50...

I saw this on Global Dashboard:



This bitch's harebrained wildness I colossally underestimated. Her joke candidacy must end. I don't care what the crypto-fascist fringe has to say, some 100 retired assholes in Wisconsin -- WI kiss my ass: Milwaukee is your crown jewel? 'You fucking kidding me? -- I don't care if Troopergate does martyr this mushmouth ass-tosser, thereby throwing the election to Walnuts. Don't matter. Dick Cheney knows god ain't start war in Mesopotamia, but clearly he(Cheney)'ll countenance the diversion. Who wouldn't?

Revisionists, beware! When we get to 60, we're shipping all your asses to the Hague!
--
xx

No comments: